The conference is cancelled due to the Corona virus (Covid-19).
We are looking into the possibility of moving the conference to 27-29 October. More information will be posted here as soon as possible.
The registration fee includes: Full conference access, lunch and coffee according to the conference program, conference dinner (26 March), and a half-day excursion (26 March).
Last day to register is 15 February 2020.
|Registration fees||Early bird fee until 15 January||Late fee from 16 January|
|Delegate||SEK 2500||SEK 3500|
|Student (PhD and Master)||SEK 1500||SEK 1500|
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
Employees of Swedish University of Agricultural Science (SLU)
- SLU- employees should choose option “Internal invoice for SLU employees” under payment option.
- Please have your Proceedo reference (3 digits and 3 letters) ready.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”International bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
- Deadline to register with payment option invoice/international bank transfer is 11 February 2020.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Academic Conferences, the conference secretariat.
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 15 February, 2020, up to which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 750.
We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 15 February, 2020, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place for an administration fee of 250 SEK.
Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible.
Conference secretariat e-mail: email@example.com
+46 18 67 15 22 or +46 18 67 10 03
17 September: Abstract submission opens
17 September: Registration opens